CLASSES, COURSES, WORKSHOPS
A place for actors to develop and exercise their skills, acquire industry knowledge and create new opportunities. Offering classes and coaching in TV, film, commercials along with career guidance including advice on headshots, demo reels and much more.
Weekly classes catering for: Beginner, Intermediate and Advance.
Covering: scene study, character development, cold reading, audition technique, improv and giving you somewhere to grow and expand your skills and craft to take into your next audition or role.
- 2 – 3 hour classes per week.
- Limited number of students per class.
COURSES / WORKSHOPS
- Screen Combat
- Acting from the Inside Out: A Workshop on Physicality
- Screen Acting Techniques including use of Props.
- Breaking Down Scenes.
- The Role of Agents, Managers and Casting Directors.
- Show Your Business: The Business of Acting
- The Auditioning Process and Self Taping.
- Self Tape and Blocking for Camera.
- Producing a Film (Short or Feature).
Our workshops and classes are designed to assist those pursuing a career in TV & Film and give insight into how the acting business works and how to make your goals of becoming a working actor a reality.